Senior Sales Account Executive
In this new business sales role, you will win and develop opportunities for Faculty Platform signing SaaS deals in multiple new clients. This is a critically important time for Faculty as we ramp up our go to market strategy. So, you will be responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle including pitching and closing SaaS deals, with a potential slant on the Financial Services market. It is an extremely hands on role, strategic in its nature and will set the tone for both existing and future hires in this position.
Why Faculty is right for you:
We are a world leader in data science, machine learning and AI. Our mission is to help the world unlock the power of big data through innovative, simple and easy-to-implement solutions that generate business value. We are proud to have worked on over 200 data science and artificial intelligence projects ranging from counter-terrorism projects for the UK Home Office to predictive analytics for a London bus company to identify potential delays in routes.
Founded in 2014, we are now a company of more than 70 based in Marylebone, London. The next year we will focus on dramatically scaling through our platform, building our commercial capabilities and undergo a companywide rebrand.
We care profoundly about our values and think carefully about how everything we do embodies those values. We look for driven, thoughtful, collaborative team players who are relentless in their pursuit of our mission and are excited to be part of our journey to build a great organisation. By joining Faculty you will get to:
- Be part of the team helping to deliver benefits of AI to society
- Secure crucial early client wins in the nascent (and very large) Data Science Platform market
- Work as part of a team delivering cutting edge Artificial Intelligence solutions to businesses
- Own your own time and activities
- Work alongside exceptional and lovely people
- Work in an environment that is extremely supportive for anyone who’s keen to learn and improve, giving you the freedom to further your skill set
As Faculty Platform Sales Specialist you will be joining the growth team. At Faculty, growth is responsible for signing new clients to the Faculty platform, growing existing clients, working collaboratively with services sales colleagues: overall driving a step change in SaaS signings and the resulting revenue.
You are expected to become pivotal in the growth of the company in both the short and long term and to do this your key responsibilities will include:
- Use contemporary prospecting techniques to secure appointments - Linkedin, email, phone, social media, etc
- Maintain an up to date status in our CRM tool (this is not onerous)
- Use call plans, account plans, and territory planning
- Attend events and prospect for leads
As a rapidly growing organisation, roles are dynamic and subject to change. Your role may evolve as the technology develops and our proposition of services and SaaS unfolds.
- A high performing Sales Specialist with a track record of winning new business
- Articulate and able to position complex propositions to sophisticated stakeholders. With the ability to articulate a complex proposition to a technical audience (with support)
- You are familiar and operate according to good sales methodologies including qualification and account planning
- Adept in establishing decision and buying processes when selling, and navigating these
- Collaborative - sharing your ideas and wins openly so that there can be a scalable benefit of your success. This is very important for Faculty
- A resilient individual who recovers from setbacks and continues to drive the cause
- You are energised by new challenges and think of creative ways to approach problems rather than waiting for clear instructions before starting something new
- You roll your sleeves up and muck in to get things done rather than waiting for someone else to fix it
- The ability to develop an understanding of the key terminology of Data Science and AI. We will provide intense support to help you understand the Faculty Platform proposition.
- You will exhibit empathy for the range of skills and personality types that make Faculty unique
- Driven and ambitious with a challenger mentality
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Be part of a team helping to deliver benefits of AI to the society
- Have ownership of your work and opportunity to enjoy the impact you create
- Work alongside exceptional and lovely people
- Engage in interesting and challenging work and have the opportunity to make the role your own
- Have equity in a rapidly growing, funded start-up
- Have ownership of your time with unlimited holiday and support for flexible working
- Work in an environment that is extremely supportive for anyone who’s keen to learn and improve
- Have the freedom to further your skill set