As a junior Consultant you will be joining the Consulting team at Faculty. This team focuses on serving the needs of our clients to apply AI to real-world problems. You can expect to receive more responsibility and client exposure from day one than you’d receive anywhere else.
Who we are:
We are a world leader in data science, machine learning and AI. Our mission is to help the world unlock the power of big data through innovative, simple and easy-to-implement solutions that generate business value. We are proud to have worked on over 200 data science and artificial intelligence projects ranging from counter-terrorism for the Home Office to deal sourcing for a Private Equity firm.
Founded in 2014, we are now a company of more than 70 based in Marylebone, London. In the next year, we look to continue our growth trajectory. We care profoundly about our values and think carefully about how everything we do embodies those values. We look for driven, thoughtful, collaborative team players who are relentless in their pursuit of our mission and are excited to be part of our journey to build a great organisation.
What you will be doing:
As a rapidly growing organisation your role will evolve alongside business and client needs, but you can expect your key responsibilities to include:
- Working directly with clients across a wide range of industries to deliver business value through data science and artificial intelligence
- Owning standalone internal projects and managing workstreams within larger client programmes
- Supporting all aspects of our work including client communications, stakeholder management, research, project management, business development and data analysis
- Attending data science workshops and seminars to continue building your skill-set
- Adapting to an environment where no two days are the same, and taking the initiative to make sure each day is better than the one before
Who you are:
- You have a clear interest in and aptitude for applying data science and AI to real-world problems
- You have experience working as part of a team to problem-solve and analyse
- You have 1-3 years experience working in a consulting or business role
- You express yourself well verbally and in writing, and can confidently deal with senior stakeholders
- You push yourself to achieve, learn and improve rather than standing still and aiming for “good enough”
- You actively welcome new ideas and challenges, taking the opposing view to test your assumptions rather than surrounding yourself with people who share your perspective and affirm your thinking
- You roll your sleeves up and muck in to get things done rather than waiting for someone else to fix it
- You take ownership of your mistakes and see them as an opportunity to learn, rather than playing it safe or pretending mistakes and failures didn’t happen
- Enjoy a competitive salary
- Be part of a team helping to deliver benefits of AI to the society
- Have ownership of your work and opportunity to enjoy the impact you create
- Work alongside exceptional and lovely people
- Engage in interesting and challenging work and have the opportunity to make the role your own
- Have equity in a rapidly growing, funded start-up
- Have ownership of your time with unlimited holiday and support for flexible working
- Work in an environment that is extremely supportive for anyone who’s keen to learn and improve
- Have the freedom to further your skill set
We are unable to sponsor this role, so you need to have the right to work in the UK.